Regardless of the claimant’s situation, there are certain minimum and necessary criteria for obtaining a private loan. These criteria are:
- Age : 18 to 65 years old (legally, a loan must be repaid in the year of retirement)
- Revenues : minimum 2’900 Chf net (see more depending on the budget)
- Antecedents : not having financial antecedents like lawsuits for example
- For all employees : have been with the same employer for at least three months
Types of workers
Fixed and temporary workers are not subject to the same conditions of grant. Indeed, a temporary employee who represents a relatively higher risk for the banks will often have to produce more pay slips, and will see his request more easily refused in case of modest income. So:
- Fixed employees must provide at least one copy of their last three payslips when applying for credit.
- Temporary employees must provide at least one copy of their last six payslips when applying for credit.
Foreigners with a permit are also subject to certain additional conditions. More specifically, the holders:
- A C permit or a legitimation card : have access to credits with the same criteria as Swiss citizens
- A license B : must work for at least 6 months with the same employer, even in case of fixed work
- A G permit : must have been working for at least 3 – 4 years with the same employer
- Of a permit L : can not in principle not get a loan
Are you an employee in a company looking for a loan? Go through a credit bureau like Multicrédit, which offers loans to employees will obtain a free evaluation without commitment and especially to take advantage of terms of repayment more advantageous in terms of rates and duration.